Mary Kay® Mineral Highlighting Powder
Control the level of shimmer or matte pigment to create the perfect customized look for your skin. Because two shades, one light and one dark, are together, you can adjust the intensity of the shade when applied. Its mineral-based formula contains vitamins A, C and E to help protect against free radicals.
Apply to areas of the face you want to highlight:
- Tops of cheekbones
- Down center of nose
- Above the center of the upper lip – this defines the upper lip and gives lips a pouty look without lip liner.
TIP: Use the Pink Porcelain shade for smaller areas you want to brighten; for example, under eyes, at the sides of the nose, along smile lines and below the lower lip.
The Compact Powder Brush
This brush is ideal for use with any of the pressed powders, including Mary Kay® Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder, Mary Kay® Mineral Highlighting Powder, Mary Kay® Mineral Bronzing Powder and Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color.
- Helps to evenly distribute powder on the face.
- Specifically created to fit inside all Mary Kay® compacts.
- Polished and professional application every time.
- Perfect for everyone from novice to professional.
Helps your makeup last longer.