Welcome to Mary Kay® Makeover Day and International Women’s Day! You can join the fun with hot tips, makeup tricks and beauty secrets shared by Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artists. Be sure to try this on-trend makeup look that pairs perfectly with spring fashions as seen in recent issues of People StyleWatch and People en Español.
By Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist
- Apply Hazelnut mineral eye color in the creases and on the eyelids. Layer on Moonstone, taking it up to the brows. Apply Sparkling White as a pop of color in the middle of the eyelids.
- Line upper and lower lashlines with Deep Brown eyeliner.
- Apply Lash Love® Lengthening™ Mascara in I ♥ black.
- Define brows with Brunette brow definer pencil or mineral eye color in Espresso.
- Brush on Shy Blush mineral cheek color.
- Apply Red creme lipstick. Blot, then reapply at the center of the lips.
See More Spring Trends
Find a party.
Independent Beauty Consultants across the country are holding parties and giving free makeovers. You can contact your Independent Beauty Consultant to find out if she is holding a party. If you don’t have a Beauty Consultant, you can find a party in your ZIP code area with the Mary Kay buzz map.
Click here to find a party.