On March 8, Mary Kay hosted Mary Kay® Makeover Day by sharing hot tips, makeup tricks and beauty secrets created by Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artists. Now you can try this makeup look that pairs perfectly with spring fashions as seen in recent issues of People StyleWatch and People en Español.
By Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist
- Apply Hazelnut mineral eye color in the creases and on the eyelids. Layer on Moonstone, taking it up to the brows. Apply Sparkling White as a pop of color in the middle of the eyelids.
- Line upper and lower lashlines with Deep Brown eyeliner.
- Apply Lash Love® Lengthening™ Mascara in I ♥ black.
- Define brows with Brunette brow definer pencil or mineral eye color in Espresso.
- Brush on Shy Blush mineral cheek color.
- Apply Red creme lipstick. Blot, then reapply at the center of the lips.
See More Spring Trends
On March 8, Independent Beauty Consultants across the country held parties and gave free makeovers. They painted the map pink! Click here to view the map.