Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
A heroic antioxidant widely recognized for its ability to fight the visible signs of skin aging, high-concentration vitamin C works around the clock for your skin (when applied morning and night as directed).
- Vitamin C supports skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin proteins to help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A strong antioxidant, it protects* against the harmful effects of UV- and pollution-induced free radicals on the skin, which can contribute to premature lines and wrinkles.
- And it’s clinically shown to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by photodamage.
Similar to vitamin C, resveratrol is a highly potent antioxidant valued not only for its ability to fight visible signs of skin aging but also to protect the skin’s surface.
- Resveratrol supports skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin proteins and helps defend against collagen breakdown.
- It also helps protect* against photodamage, which can contribute to premature lines and wrinkles.
Skin-restoring acetyl hexapeptide-8 is a special peptide designed to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 helps diminish signals that over time lead to lines and wrinkles.